Saturday, June 9, 2012

Retort to Ken Ham

Ken Ham runs "Answers in Genesis" a creationist publication.

On Jun 9, 2012 9:57 AM, "Art Bulla" <art@artbulla.com> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

I saw Ken Ham in a "debate" on the TBN network with "old-earth" pretended theologians.  He quite effectively shut them down by waving the scriptures in front of their faces with the challenge "show me "billions" in here!"  I would do the same, but  with the challenge "show me TRINITY HERE!"  How can you have so much light in one area but so much darkness in the more vital?  "Darkness covereth the earth and gross darkness the minds of the people".  The Catholic Mother of the Harlots invented Trinity to appeal to the pagans. The word, however, is nowhere in the Bible!  How long  will God suffer you to be led by blind guides?  How long will you chose darkness rather than light?  I  would debate any or your "luminaries" on this and other questions.  Choosing darkness rather than light on the subject of the restitution of all things will not ameliorate the darkness which reigns triumphant in the minds and heart of the people, which are the creeds riveted on the hearts of the children by the mainspring of all corruption which has murdered the prophets. Indeed, with the Apostle John, I too raise my voice, for after seeing the Mother of Harlots he exclaimed "Come out of her my people, lest ye be partakers of her plagues".

Posted via email from The Redemption of Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home