Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two Candlesticks, Two Witnesses, Two Olive Trees, Two Stones Rejected by the Builders

Two Candlesticks, Two Witnesses, Two Stones Rejected

by Art Bulla

Image004

Tue, June 5, 2012

 42 The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner.. (Matt  21:42) 

 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Rev  11:4)  

44 And in the days of these kings (European nations) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom (political kingdom of God), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.(Dan  2:44-45)

 

For it was that I his Father did send in mine

Only Begotten unto that generation and that

generation only, and in this generation, there is

a second witness of me, the Father, of equal

weight and validity and power and might

before me, as mine Only Begotten son, for out

of the mouths of two witnesses shall every

word be established, which thing is my law,

saith the Lord, for by these two, who are mine,

will I the Father who art greater in might than

they all, shall judge the earth upon which thou

standest.

43 For he is of Ephraim, and mine Only Begotten

is Judah, and which is greater before me, saith

the Father?

44 And in this generation all who would come

unto me must receive him who was Mighty and

Strong from before the foundation of the world.

45 For I did send mine Only Begotten unto

them, because ye, O Ephraim, were scattered

among the nations, therefore it is that I the

Father have sent Him also unto thee, that he

stand also upon my right hand with me in my

power, for he hath also descended with mine

Only Begotten, below all things  RJC, Sect 24.

  • Image003
    The Revelations of Jesus Christ:
    http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-28287-3 
  • "But we ask, does it remain for a people who never had faith enough to call down one scrap of revelation from heaven, and for all they have now are indebted to the faith of another people...does it remain for them to say how much God has spoken and how much He has not spoken?"  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Two 1834-37 Pg.60
  •  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six 1843-44 Pg.365
       When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet.
     
  •  Our website: http://www.artbulla.com
  •  "All men are liars who say they are of the true Church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and the Priesthood of Melchizedek, which is after the order of the Son of God."  Joseph Smith; TPJS p. 376
  • "He that can mark the power of Omnipotence, inscribed upon the heavens, can also see God's own handwriting in the sacred volume: and he who reads it oftenest will like it best, and he who is acquainted with it, will know the hand wherever he can see it...." (T.P.J.S., p. 56)

·         10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (New Testament | Galatians 1:10 - 12)

Posted via email from The Redemption of Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home