Wednesday, June 6, 2012

http://ping.fm/TP18Y

Two Candlesticks, Two Witnesses, Two Stones Rejected
by Art Bulla
Tue, June 5, 2012

42 The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner.. (Matt 21:42) 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Rev 11:4) 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.(Dan 2:44-45)

For it was that I his Father did send in mine
Only Begotten unto that generation and that
generation only, and in this generation, there is
a second witness of me, the Father, of equal
weight and validity and power and might
before me, as mine Only Begotten son, for out
of the mouths of two witnesses shall every
word be established, which thing is my law,
saith the Lord, for by these two, who are mine,
will I the Father who art greater in might than
they all, shall judge the earth upon which thou
standest.
43 For he is of Ephraim, and mine Only Begotten
is Judah, and which is greater before me, saith
the Father?
44 And in this generation all who would come
unto me must receive him who was Mighty and
Strong from before the foundation of the world.
45 For I did send mine Only Begotten unto
them, because ye, O Ephraim, were scattered
among the nations, therefore it is that I the
Father have sent Him also unto thee, that he
stand also upon my right hand with me in my
power, for he hath also descended with mine
Only Begotten, below all things RJC, Sect 24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home