Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview by Mike and Call from Van Hale on Adam God

Listening to "Interview by Mike and Call from Van Hale on Adam God" by Art Bulla on #BlogTalkRadio  http://t.co/aa30rp5

Interview by Mike and Call from Van Hale on Adam God

by Art Bulla
Tue, May 31, 2011
 
"Mike" called for the third time and asked a series of questions.  Then Van Hale called and took issue over Lecture Before the Veil dictated by Brigham Young in his summer home office in St. George to L. John Nuttal, his secretary, concerning elucidation of Adam God to be part of the endowment from then in perpetuity.  According to testimony of Elder Groesbeck in his dairy was part of endowment ceremonly in 1903 in Salt Lake Temple.  However two years later removed by wicked and corrupt priests who have hijacked the Church away from intended purpose, that of building and redeeming Zion, saith the Lord.
 
 
 

·         10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (New Testament | Galatians 1:10 - 12)

Discourse before the Veil.pdf Download this file

Posted via email from The Redemption of Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home