Monday, May 23, 2011

Listening to "Why Murmur More of My Word?" by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://t.co/TFKow6N

Why Murmur: More of My Word?
by Art Bulla

Sun, May 22, 2011

Camping failure due to false doctrine of Christianity, saith the Lord.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

(1 Cor 10:10)

8 Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word? Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another? Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another. And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.

(2 Ne 29:8)

5 For it was that Shem is an High Priest ordained unto mine Order under the hands of the Fa­thers, yea even before the flood wast he ordained, and because of the interpolations of men, the Gentiles stumble upon this point of my doctrine, which was plain and precious unto the under­standing of men in that day as it was taught unto the Church by mine ancient Apostles and Prophets, even Paul and others, saith the Lord God.

6 And the Gentiles also stumble upon other points of my doctrine, and they shall drink dam­nation unto their souls if they turn not away from their false teachers whom I the Lord God have not called and who are not of me. The Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 5.

Mormons reproved over infallibility of Church doctrine taught by most: "But the query arises, Suppose they (Joseph and Oliver) had not been sustained? Suppose that little flock had voted against, instead of for, Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery, what would have been the consequence? Would it have taken from those two elders the priesthood which God had conferred upon them? Would it have taken away the gifts which He had given them? " Orson F. Whitney.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home