Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Revelation to Pharaoh (Barack Obama) received May 24, 2011

  The Revelations of Jesus Christ
 
 Revelation to Pharaoh (Barack Obama) received May 24, 2011

Thus saith the Lord, I the Lord God have raised up he who is known among men, Barack Obama, even as I did raise up Pharaoh of Egypt of old, that he might be a vessel of wrath, that I may show forth my power in him. For thus will I bare my holy arm to the nations of the earth. For thou, O man, art commanded, saith the Lord God of Israel, to let my people go, even the children of Israel, even Ephraim, who have been gathered out on the face of the land northward, even that which is known among men, North America-into the valley of the great Salt Lake. And this that the Latter Day Saints may return to that land which is known as the center place, even that Independence, Missouri, from which they were driven out by the Gentiles in 1844, which also resulted in the deaths of my servants Joseph and harm Smith,  whose blood has not been requited even now. For I the Lord God did, through Joseph, designate this and Jerusalem, which is now inhabited by the Jews,  as the capital cities from which my footstool shall be ruled in the millennium. 

For these are plagues, saith the Lord, which have caused the destruction of thy cities, even that which is known as Joplin, and also that which is known as Tuscaloosa and floods and volcanoes and earthquakes, which shall be poured out upon thee without let, until ye let my people go, saith the Lord. For I have also raised up in to my people a Moses, saith the Lord, who shall lead my people, Israel as at first. For even as the fathers were led at first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be, saith the Lord. And except you do this, saith the Lord, thy nation and people, even Babylon the Great, shall be broken in pieces as a potters vessel by mine arm even as Pharaoh and Egypt were broken at first.   For I have also raised up in to my people a Moses, saith the Lord, who shall lead my people, Israel as at first. For even as the fathers were led at first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be, saith the Lord. And except you do this set the Lord, thy nation and people, even Babylon the Great, shall be broken in pieces as a potters vessel by mine arm even as Pharaoh and Egypt were broken at first. For it is that I the Lord God, by the weak simple, and despised things, the stutterers and stammerers of the earth, will I thrash thy nation as at first.  For as I spake by my servant Paul: Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. And as Paul spake when move upon by the Holy Ghost: For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to naught things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. Even so, Amen.
  • Attdaca3
    The Revelations of Jesus Christ:
    http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-28287-3 
  • "But we ask, does it remain for a people who never had faith enough to call down one scrap of revelation from heaven, and for all they have now are indebted to the faith of another people...does it remain for them to say how much God has spoken and how much He has not spoken?"  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Two 1834-37 Pg.60
  •  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six 1843-44 Pg.365
       When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet.
     
  •  Our website: http://www.artbulla.com
  •  "All men are liars who say they are of the true Church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and the Priesthood of Melchizedek, which is after the order of the Son of God."  Joseph Smith; TPJS p. 376
  • "He that can mark the power of Omnipotence, inscribed upon the heavens, can also see God's own handwriting in the sacred volume: and he who reads it oftenest will like it best, and he who is acquainted with it, will know the hand wherever he can see it...." (T.P.J.S., p. 56)

·         10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (New Testament | Galatians 1:10 - 12)

Posted via email from The Redemption of Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home