Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Listening to "Landmasses to Be Reunited" by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/E0YSF

Landmasses to Be Reunited
by Art Bulla
Tue, Feb 14, 2012unfollowh:3513

The language of revelation in the Scriptures denote North, Central and South America and Eurasia as "isles of the sea" which were separated in the days of Peleg:



25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan. Genesis 10:25

In the latter-day, the testimony of the two shall run together, and therefore the landmasses themselves shall also be rejoined in their former aspect, saith the Lord.


8 Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word? Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another? Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another. And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.
9 And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure. And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.
10 Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.

(2 Ne 29:8-10)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home