Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Listening to http://ping.fm/ir4YO

Scripture Wresting of Mr. Hale Exposed
by Art Bulla

Sun, Oct 30, 2011

Revelation Received Concerning Van Hale and Ilk:

Being a member of the Church is no guarantee against apostasy from my gospel, which is everlasting, saith the Lord. For did I not come among the Jews with my gospel and they, even they, had also become polluted with the precepts of men, even the Scribes (scholars) Sadduccees and Pharasees, saith the Lord? And thus my people were deceived and turned away from me by these because of their popularity with the people, despite the mighty miracles which I the Lord God did work among them. Thus it is that scholars and scribes with their learning attempted garner praise from the foolish and ignorant among the people at that time, even as it is now, saith the Lord. For these, whom ye call modern, yea, even those who are known as scholars, historians, are the same as them who fought against me... Yea, thus saith the Lord, the same is one of these scholars, liars and hypocrits. Why think ye that I the Lord God did speak against them in the day of my power among the Jews? It is because these were those through whom the devil does excercise and uphold his dominion in the world, for he verily, saith the Lord, is the prince thereof. ...reprobate nations who have allowed themselves to be led and dominated by these lawyers, doctors, scribes, Pharasees, hypocrites! For do they not say, even those who seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord, who seeth us and who knoweth us in the corruption of their hearts and minds? Yea even those who subvert the Everlasting Gospel in their pride, in order to get power and the praise... And thus, I the Lord God was crucified by them, even these doctors, lawyers, merchants who polluted the Temple, liars, scholars, historians, hypocrites! Even so. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home