Thursday, October 20, 2011

Listening to "Co-Messiahship of One Mighty and Strong" by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/wrYFm

Co-Messiahship of One Mighty and Strong
by Art Bulla

Sun, Oct 16, 2011

46 Therefor was he formed by my hand that I the Lord your God should give unto you an­other gift, for having given the children of men one gift, ye need not suppose that I the Lord your God can­not give unto men an­other, for he also is in the simili­tude and very likeness of mine Only Begot­ten, for he also was with me from the beginning and I have given that he should speak words, yea eternal words for the salvation of the children of men, as a second witness of me.

47 For out of the mouths of two or three wit­nesses shall every word be established, saith the Lord of the whole earth. The Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 2.

Thus saith the Father, from henceforth and for­ever I give unto you a New Covenant, and a new name, that by it ye shall gain communion with the general as­sembly and Church of the First­born and the fullness of the Fath­er, which is exaltation in my presence: Sons of God, not begot­ten by man, nor the will of man, without father, mother, be­gin­ning of days nor end of years, abiding a Priest forever after the Order of Melchizedec.

2 And by it, saith the Father, even this new name, that of Art Bulla, who is that One Mighty and Strong, ye shall command and the angels shall re­spond to thy defense, the heavens shall shut them­selves that it shall not rain, the earth shall move in thy defense, the mighty waters shall be dried up that ye walk over, the sick may be healed in­stantly, saith the Father, and this because ye use the name of my well-be­loved, my second born among all my children, even my servant who is that One who should come unto thee as anciently, O Zion. The Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 67.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home