Saturday, November 26, 2011

Listening to "Bad Moon Rising and My Conversion" by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/ez5GS

Bad Moon Rising and My Conversion
by Art Bulla
Thu, Nov 24, 2011

Bad Moon Rising

I see a bad moon a-rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earth quakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

I hear hurricanes a-blowing,
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quit prepared to die.
Look's like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Don't go 'round tonight
it's bound and take your life,
there's a bad moon on the rise. John Fogerty, 1969

I saw spirits loosed at a certain place (Atlanta Pop Festival in July, 1969), was told these "would deceive and destroy the nation". Observede madness of the crowd on this occasion. This current "strong delusion" upon the wicked examined. Reprobate mind discussed.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

(Job 38:4-7)

Other "morning stars" revealed than Jesus who is the Firstborn who were destined to come forth to do battle, to also fight the "good fight". My conversion experience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home