Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Listening to Revelation to Joseph Farah from Israel's God: http://t.co/cx8QHxX

Revelation to Joseph Farah from Israel's God
by Art Bulla
in Religion
Tue, May 3, 2011
unfollow
h:3513
s:1729441
archived

Thus saith the Lord unto my son, Joseph Farah, I the Lord thy God speak unto thee through the medium of mine appointment which is after the order of the Ancients, even Melchizedek and Enoch of old, for this is the manner in which I the Lord God of Jacob spoke anciently unto my children, a branch of which is also gathered out upon the face of the land northward which was known anciently as the land of Joseph. For it was that I the Lord God gave promise unto Joseph, son of Jacob also that he should have a promised land, and that his seed should cover the face thereof as anciently. For thy fathers were gathered to this land, the land of their inheritance by I AM that speaketh also unto thee through the medium of mine appointment. And it is, my son that I have seen thy sacrifice and thy tears, and have heard thy cries unto me for thy cries have penetrated the Lord God of Saboath. And it is that I shall reveal mine arm to the nations for the deliverance of thy seed and thy brethren from Babylon the Great which shall fall, with an outstretched arm. For it is, saith the Lord, that the redemption of Zion must needs be by power, and so it is that as thy fathers were delivered from Egypt with an outstretched arm by Moses, even so shall the redemption of Zion in this day upon the land of Joseph or that which is called America, which shall be my dwelling place once again, for thus shall it be redeemed, saith the Lord. And it is that spoken of by Daniel in chapter 7 shall be fulfilled, for the Ancient of Days shall sit. These things shall be wrought out in mine own time, for ye are of Ephraim, saith the Lord, which nation was lost to the world, even the identity thereof, but not to me. (more...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home