Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Masses are Asses, saith the Lord--Second Death to Come Upon Many

Art Bulla

The Masses are Asses, saith the Lord--Second Death to Come Upon Many

32 They are they who are the sons of perdition, of whom I say that it had been better for them never to have been born;

 

                             (D&C  76:32)

last Thursday

h:3513
s:7008669
The Second death to come upon the masses of this generation for wickedness and denial:

34 And wo be unto him that will not hearken unto the words of Jesus, and also to them whom he hath chosen and sent among them; for whoso receiveth not the words of Jesus and the words of those whom he hath sent receiveth not him; and therefore he will not receive them at the last day; And it would be better for them if they had not been born. For do ye suppose that ye can get rid of the justice of an offended God, who hath been trampled under feet of men, that thereby salvation might come? (3 Ne 28:34-35)

 

From The Revelations of Jesus Christ:

 

19 And thus they lift themselves up in pride against me, the Lord God, who is mighty in battle, as before the flood, to the complete destruction of soul and body.

20 For it was that them before the flood obtained promise of de­liverance in the resurrection from hell, which shall not be given unto this genera­tion, saith the Lord, for thou hast also blas­phemed against the Holy Ghost, O common man and woman, which they did not do before the flood.

21 And it is that unless ye speedily repent, ye shall be de­stroyed both body and soul in hell for I love the effortless fury of the battle, and the blood shall run to the bridles of the horses in that day, saith the Lord God of Phar­aoh, and whose de­struction unto thee, O common man and woman is beyond the mind of man to comprehend in the height and depth  thereof, which no  man knoweth save he shall be made partaker thereof.

22 Yea with the devil and his angels ye shall suf­fer the second death, in my fury and wrath upon thee, O man and O woman, who darest lift up thy feeble head against my legions who shall come in this day,  saith the Lord God.

23 And also mine own  arm which shall fall upon thee to thy destruction as before the flood, and by pestilence and plague and earthquake, as my ar­mies which shall go through as a young lion in the midst of sheep, and the fall of thy economy, and thy utter destruction both body and soul which hangeth over thee, O man, even now, and these things are upon thee except ye repent and come unto me through him whom I have ap­pointed for the deliverance of the righteous in these things, saith the Lord God of Joseph Smith and Hyrum, whom your fathers, O ye Gentiles killed, and rejoiced in their deaths.

24 And did I not pour out civil war upon them as punishment, even in these things, saith the Lord, to requite the blood of the prophets upon their own heads, saith the Lord God of destruction and terrible vengeance?

25 For is not all flesh in my hands that I the Lord God cannot cause that which looketh  as the natu­ral course of events unto the natural  man unaided by the spirit of Revelation, but which are strong delusion which I the Lord God poured out also upon the Jews before their destruction before the Roman Eagle, in the  which I the Lord God brought about their destruction easily, O man, and effortlessly by their delusion and deep sleep as to things which are real, that they perished under the sword, dreaming that their necks were stronger than the steel of the blade as it was brought down upon them, that their God would deliver them?

26 And thus I the Lord God de­stroyed them, even as I, the Lord God will thee, O man, and O woman, for I the Lord God am the author of life and of death from before the foundation of the world, and was not the flood murder unto thee, O liberal man and woman whom I loath, saith the Lord, for thou hast provoked me, the Lord  Thy God as before the flood, with thy haughtiness and wickedness.

27 And where is thy police that can deliver thee, O man, from me?

28 For they are full of iniquity  also, saith the Lord, and are worse than them whom they per­se­cute, and have participated in the shedding of in­nocent blood, even that of John Singer, saith the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

29 And it is for these things a curse hath been placed upon the land, as before the flood to thy ut­ter destruction, both body and soul.a

 30 But it is my will, saith the Lord, that thou shouldest pray unto me in thy secret places con­cerning these things, and I the Lord thy God will answer thy prayer unto me, and will fill even thy frame with such power from regions of light and glory and might and power, that it is im­possible that thy tongue, O man, can express the power thereof, that ye may have  a witness from me, even Jesus of Nazereth that these things are true, and that I the Lord God have appointed him and all who would receive me, even the Lord thy God, when it is that I shall come  with my Holy Angels to reap down even the earthb upon which thou stan­dest, must receive him, or it is that they must all be cut off from my presence, even forever and everc, worlds without end.

31 Even so, I the Lord God have spoken it and so it shall come to pass. The Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 24.

 

28 Pray for them, my son, that repentance may come unto them. But behold, I fear lest the Spirit hath ceased striving with them; and in this part of the land they are also seeking to put down all power and authority which cometh from God; and they are denying the Holy Ghost. (Moro 8:28)

4 Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them. (Moro 9:4)

32 They are they who are the sons of perdition, of whom I say that it had been better for them never to have been born; (D&C 76:32)

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. (Matt 12:31)

21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born. (Mark 14:21)

24 But there is a sin which shall not be forgiven. He that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, hath never forgiveness; but is in danger of being cut down out of the world. And they shall inherit eternal damnation. (JST Mark 3:24)

 

 

  • The Revelations of Jesus Christ: http://bookstore.iuniverse.com/Products/SKU-000020307/The-Revelations-of-Jesus-Christ.aspx
  • "But we ask, does it remain for a people who never had faith enough to call down one scrap of revelation from heaven, and for all they have now are indebted to the faith of another people...does it remain for them to say how much God has spoken and how much He has not spoken?"  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Two 1834-37 Pg.60
  •  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six 1843-44 Pg.365
       When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet.
     
  •  Our website: http://www.artbulla.com
  •  "All men are liars who say they are of the true Church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and the Priesthood of Melchizedek, which is after the order of the Son of God."  Joseph Smith; TPJS p. 376
  • "He that can mark the power of Omnipotence, inscribed upon the heavens, can also see God's own handwriting in the sacred volume: and he who reads it oftenest will like it best, and he who is acquainted with it, will know the hand wherever he can see it...." (T.P.J.S., p. 56)

·         10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (New Testament | Galatians 1:10 - 12)

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home