Saturday, May 12, 2012

Listening to http://ping.fm/BiDgK

Matriarchy--Crime Against Nature
by Art Bulla

Thu, May 10, 2012

Producing the effiminate mind, thus madness and foolishness in the earth:

12 And my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they who lead thee cause thee to err and destroy the way of thy paths. 2 Nephi 13:12 - 13



Solomon: 25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:
26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands Ecclesiastes 7:25 - 26

I now enter upon an important matter which I would gladly have omitted; did not the restitution of the law of God require that we should clearly understand it. If we were doomed of necessity to continue involved in sin, it could not be a reproach; whatever else the consequences might be. But sin is a reproach to any people. A reproach to our understanding. Yet we practice it. This proves that an astonishing frailty, exists in our minds. But our sin is not the cause of this frailty, for it is manifest that this frailty is the cause of our sin. Whence then arises this frailty, or imbecility of mind? I answer, that I have applied myself to seek and search out wisdom; and the reason of things: and to know the cause of madness and foolishness. And I find that more bitter than death is the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are bonds (Solomon). Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. She gave unto man and he did eat. Therefore said Paul, I suffer not a woman to teach or to usurp authority over the man, but to be in subjection. Her law and government over a man, we are thus taught by the Holy Spirit, is an usurpation of power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home