Friday, November 11, 2011

Listening to "Letter to First Presidency Vision of Mosiah Hancock" by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/tZZ4S

Letter to First Presidency & Vision of Mosiah Hancock
by Art Bulla
Thu, Nov 10, 2011

Jimmy reported medical problem. Hoping is not serious. Letter to First Presidency reaad. Discussion of variouis topics, not the least being the vision of Mosiah Hancock of Pre-Existence:

THE REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST

SECTION 53.


VISION OF THE PRE-EXISTANCE, GIVEN TO MOSIAH HANCOCK, (around 1855)

Body of the Vision:

1 When about twenty-one years of age, I was
permitted by the power of God, to
go into His presence and into my
former abode.
2 I saw the Eternal Father on His
throne and His wives on His left side, all
shining in glory; I saw the Savior and knew
Him.
3 It takes the power of the Holy Ghost to tell
the difference between the Father and the Son,
they look so much alike.
4 Jesus said: "Mosiah, I have brought you here
to show you how it was before you went to the
earth.
5 "I had been to the earth; everything looked so
natural and familiar.
6 I seemed to have been a companion of the
Savior and talked with him like a friend.
7 Again, He spoke to me and said : "Look and
see man as he came forth .
8 " I looked in the direction indicated and saw
an innumerable line of God's children
extending further than I could see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home