Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Listening to "Evidence vs. Evil and Seditious Beliefs" by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/Rdq2B

Evidence vs. Evil and Seditious Beliefs
by Art Bulla
Sun, Nov 27, 2011

EVIDENCE AND A PROPHECY

What evidence do you have that what I have declared through the agency of the Holy Ghost, which is my constant companion by ordinance and by right, is not true? I have your word only. Behold, you have no evidence, but I have the written testimony of all these, my brethren, the Prophets of Israel, as testimony, and I have the testimony of thunderings and lightnings which shall streak forth, and I have the testimony of the earth which shall move to and fro as a drunken man in that day, and I have the testimony of a voice which shook the ground upon which I stood, and I have also the testimony of the Holy Ghost which dwelleth within me to the confounding of the world, and death and hell, and the wicked and unbelievers and scoffers, and I have the ministration of angels, one of which hurled the Green Beret onto his back unhurt, and I have the testimony of being removed from my body to behold His face, and I have the testimony of speaking in the Adamic tongue for upwards of an hour while conversing with Him in the Spirit of the Most High, and I have the testimony of my laying my hands upon the Heroin addict whose heart was pure and who was humble and desired a witness after baptism by immersion at my hands, and him receiving in great power, the Holy Ghost and exclaiming aloud while under the power thereof, and I have the testimony of laying my hands upon the sick and they being healed, and I have the testimony of casting the devils out of a young woman afflicted therewith and seeing with my own eyes them as they left her in a fury, and departed, and the testimony of revelations and the Spirit of Prophecy and the Spirit of Administration and Knowledge and Power. And now what is it that you have against me? Nothing, save it be your word only and your evil hearts of unbelief and darkness and confusion of mind and the collective testimony of others like unto yourselves...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home