Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Listening to "Events Preceeding Second Advent" hosted by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/p1yDn

Original Air Date: December 21, 2010
Events Preceding Second Advent

6 Nay, for I shall cause the whirlwind to carry them away, the mountains cover them and in the heavens there shall be thunderings and lightnings and I will cause the sun to hide her face and the moon shall be turned to blood and the stars shall no longer give their light that the tribes of the earth shall mourn. 7 And in that day there shall be day and a night and a day that there shall be no light. 8 For the darkness thereof shall cover the earth and my voice shall pierce through saying: Wo Wo, unto you, ye inhabitants of the earth, for How oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chicks under her wings but ye would not! Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 21. 10 Then shall the Jews look upon me whom they have pierced and they shall mourn for me as one mourneth for his only son, the son of their travail in the wilderness of their affliction. 11 I shall stand before them in that day in power and great glory to the confounding of those nations which fight against my people Israel, and I shall be their god and fight against those nations as I fought in the day of battle, even against Pharaoh. 12 And I shall utter my voice from Zion and them that feared the Lord shall come up to Jerusalem in the observances and shall no longer be afraid of the council of the ungodly. 13 Therefor cease ye from man, for what is he to be accounted of? 14 Therefor, thus saith the Lord, by the weak and simple and despised things of the earth will I thrash the nations of the earth by the power of my spirit that by them I will prove that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever that no man may glory in my presence and that man who trusteth in the arm of his flesh or maketh flesh his arm and lean not upon the mighty arm of the Lord; The Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 21.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home