Thursday, August 7, 2014

Current Great Division Predicted Among the People Revealed Feb, 1979

Art Bulla

Current Great Division Predicted Among the People: Revealed Feb, 1979

last Tuesday

 

Download Default player New Window< />Embed

 

(Complete contained within Vol. 2, RJC, see following link)

The Revelations of Jesus Christ

 

SECTION 25.

 

 

  Division among people predicted.  All who will not take up arms against neighbor will flee unto city of refuge after economy collapses.  Wicked destroyed by each other in that day.  Babylon destroyed.  City of refuge, Zion. Received February, 1979.



Yea thus saith the Lord, there shall be a great division amongst the people even as I did speak through the mouth of my servant Nephi, in the which the wicked shall be de­stroyed that it shall leave them neither root nor branch that I many prove unto them that I am the same, yesterday, today, and forever.

2 But unto the righteous, yea even unto them who are obedient unto the dictates of my righteous ser­vant whom I have raised up to do my work, saith the Lord, there shall be great blessings, in the which all things shall be revealed unto them, whether past present, or future, for I am the same, yes­terday, today and forever.

3 And they shall be led as calves to the stall that they may receive, yea even of the presence of the Father and I, saith the Lord.

4 Therefor, O man, counsel me not in these things, for I know of thy doings, which are full of mis­chief and subtlety, saith the Lord, in the which thou dost rely upon the sight of thine own eye and in the arm of thy flesh and not upon the Lord thy God, who it is that seeth afar off, yea even those things pertaining unto the future which I reveal only unto my righteous servants the prophets of whom Art as he is known among men is counted by me to be wor­thy.

5 For I have ordained him to be a prophet unto the nations and all who receive him, receive me, saith the Lord, and all who reject his words as from mine own mouth, shall be rejected of me, saith the Lord, yea even all, from the least of the children of men, even unto the greatest shall feel my wrath and all will know that I have chosen and anointed him that he shall overthrow  those kingdoms which are built up and not unto me, for he shall over­throw them, saith the Lord, for I give them unto him, yea, even all things have I given him, that he shall take the reigns of power, that he shall govern all that re­main upon this the Ameri­can continent, yea even by the power of the Melchizedec Priesthood shall he reign, for I give this land unto him and unto his posterity forever, saith the Lord, and I the Lord God swear and will not re­pent, that  he shall be a Priest forever after the Order of Melchizedec.

6 Therefor it shall be by power, yea, even as in the days of old, in the which Enoch did speak and that which is esteemed highly among the children of men, but which is an abomination in my sight, saith the Lord, was brought down to the dust.

7 Yea, even the armies of na­tions were removed that they feared and trembled to come up to Zion, for the inhabitants thereof were terrible, saith the Lord, and even as it was before the flood, even so shall it be in these last days also, saith the Lord God of Enoch.

8 For as in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be, and thus as it is written, the works which were accom­plished before the flood by them of old shall be also accom­plished in like manner in the Last Days, which pertain to the generation now living,a by them whom I shall raise up in like manner that they also shall do my work, saith the Lord.

9 Yea, even that Zion shall be built up from be­neath and shall also descend from above and shall be refuge for them who re­main, who are right­eous, who would not that they should take up arms against his neighbor.

10 For there shall be great de­struction upon this the American continent such as has not been bef­ore in the which all that shall not flee unto Zion which shall be built  upon this the American con­tinent shall be cut off from among the people, saith the Lord.b  And thus will I accom­plish my wrath upon that whore, yea even Babylon the Great, who it is that maketh all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.c  And her merchants shall lament and bewail her even as she falleth.

11 Even so, I the Lord have spo­ken these things, for all power is mine, and many of these things were removed from the Book which I did reveal, even unto my servant John, which were plain and precious but which were taken away from his writ­ings by men whom I did not command, saith the Lord, that the Gentiles of this nation do stum­ble exceed­ingly, yea even because of these things.

12 Even so I will reveal all things unto those who receive my servants, even that ye come up hither, and we shall descend be­low for shall we not meet in the cloud in that day, saith the Lord?

13 And ye shall receive in this day all things which ye are need­ful, and ye need not suppose that I delay my coming, for we are even now pre­paring for battle with thee, O man, and O woman in the flesh.

14 And ye shall receive that part of the Book that was sealed by me, and these things will I reveal unto them who are penitent and receive my ser­vant Art Bulla, in whom I the Lord God am well pleased, for he it was  who was given that he should be the means, when the people are ready to receive it, of translating the record, for, for this work wast he reserved, even from before the foun­dation of the world, saith the Lord, and even my servant Joseph was forbidden that he should touch.

15 For unto him were these things not given, for my mighty one, saith the Lord, he shall see mine angels and shall receive the record, when it is that my people Israel are gathered out from Babylon unto him and receive him as their King and mine anointed  and cease their backbit­ing and com­plaining concerning him, saith the Lord God of the Brother of Jared.

16 Even so I will reveal all things unto those who receive my servants, and those who receive my servants, yea even them who be Mormons, shall receive, even all things will I the Lord their God show unto them through the medium of mine ap­pointment which is it not after the Order of Melchizedec, saith the Lord?

17 And those who receive  even my servants in the flesh receive me, saith the Lord, for he is that One prophesied that he should come unto thee, O Israel, and all power is his in me, for are we not sons of God, saith the Lord?

18 And these things are to them who are full of humility and the devil taketh advantage of the humble that they, even they are they not afraid of being humble before me because of the trickery of the devil?

19 But ye must judge, saith the Lord, and by what judgment ye judge, that shall ye receive.

20 Even so, I am Jesus of Nazereth who was slain for the sins of the world and came unto mine own and mine own received me not.

21 Even so, I am he who should  come, O Israel, and I dictate and shall it not be done?

22 Even so. Amen, and glory be unto  my Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost which are one God, forever and ever. Amen.

 

a) Matt.24:34-41.

b) Deut.18:15;  3 Nephi 20:40-46.

c) Rev.18:2-20.


 

 

  • The Revelations of Jesus Christ: http://bookstore.iuniverse.com/Products/SKU-000020307/The-Revelations-of-Jesus-Christ.aspx
  • "But we ask, does it remain for a people who never had faith enough to call down one scrap of revelation from heaven, and for all they have now are indebted to the faith of another people...does it remain for them to say how much God has spoken and how much He has not spoken?"  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Two 1834-37 Pg.60
  •  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six 1843-44 Pg.365
       When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet.
     
  •  Our website: http://www.artbulla.com
  •  "All men are liars who say they are of the true Church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and the Priesthood of Melchizedek, which is after the order of the Son of God."  Joseph Smith; TPJS p. 376
  • "He that can mark the power of Omnipotence, inscribed upon the heavens, can also see God's own handwriting in the sacred volume: and he who reads it oftenest will like it best, and he who is acquainted with it, will know the hand wherever he can see it...." (T.P.J.S., p. 56)

·         10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (New Testament | Galatians 1:10 - 12)

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home