Sunday, January 1, 2012

Listening to http://ping.fm/gguES

Why There Is a Curse upon the Land
by Art Bulla
Thu, Dec 29, 2011

168 For this purpose did I the Lord God place the barrier of color to separate Shem, my chosen, through
whom the promises and the blessings made unto the Fathers were preserved.
169 And it is that a skin of blackness was placed upon Ham and his seed, which thing hath always followed
them who be apostates from the Holy Priesthood after the Order of the Son of God*.
170 And this mark hath been upon them in all ages of the world, saith the Lord, that my people who are of
the House of Israel should not desire them to mix their seed with them, that they and their children should be
a pure and holy people unto me, forever undefiled, For I the Lord God am the author of the races, and who is
it, saith the Lord, that stretchest forth his puny arm, to alter the decrees of the Most High which were made
from before the foundation of the world?
171 For it was that the spirits of men were segregated according to valiance and also intelligence in races
and grades, and that teaching that all men are the same is an abomination in my sight, saith the Lord, for ye,
even ye, O man, who dare raise thy head in ignorance of my power in these things, yea, even my sovereignty
over the nations shall be ground into powder when it is that more than twelve legions of my little ones shall
reap down thy earth, O man and O woman, whose hearts bleed for Cain, the first murderer.
172 Yea for ye shall be consumed at that day which shall burn as an oven.
173 For as in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.
174 For it is that my decrees shall not be abrogated nor done away with by the weak and ignoble and ignorant of the children of men, who have no voice,
saith the Lord.
175 And my word which I have spoken in this day by my servant shall not return unto me void, saith the Lord of the races of men. The Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home