Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Politics Reflected in Transfer of War in Heaven to Earth

Listening to "Politics Reflected in Transfer of War in Heaven to Earth" by Art Bulla on #BlogTalkRadio  http://t.co/nli1BKF
 

25 And this we saw also, and bear record, that an angel of God who was in authority in the presence of God, who rebelled against the Only Begotten Son whom the Father loved and who was in the bosom of the Father, was thrust down from the presence of God and the Son,
 26 And was called Perdition, for the heavens wept over him--he was Lucifer, a son of the morning.
 27 And we beheld, and lo, he is fallen! is fallen, even a son of the morning!
 28 And while we were yet in the Spirit, the Lord commanded us that we should write the vision; for we beheld Satan, that old serpent, even the devil, who rebelled against God, and sought to take the kingdom of our God and his Christ--
 29 Wherefore, he maketh war with the saints of God, and encompasseth them round about.
 30 And we saw a vision of the sufferings of those with whom he made war and overcame, for thus came the voice of the Lord unto us:
 31 Thus saith the Lord concerning all those who know my power, and have been made partakers thereof, and suffered themselves through the power of the devil to be overcome, and to deny the truth and defy my power--
 32 They are they who are the sons of perdition, of whom I say that it had been better for them never to have been born;
 33 For they are vessels of wrath, doomed to suffer the wrath of God, with the devil and his angels in eternity;

   (D&C  76:25-33)

Politics Reflected in Transfer of War in Heaven to Earth

by Art Bulla

Thu, Jun 16, 2011

Political division of today reflects sided taken in the war in heaven. Vision of this war related.  One side chose a white star, the other chose a red star.  Those that were neutral and did not take part on either side, became a race of servants (the black race of Cain, saith the Lord).  Liberalism is a mental disorder, a delusion which revolves around the objective of the devil to get white and delightsome Israel to mix with the black race of Cain, thus spreading the curse to all the earth thereby in fulfillment of the warning in Malachi:

Mal  4:6
 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and

smite the earth with a curse.

Gen  9:25-27
 25 And he said, Cursed [be] Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
 26 And he said, Blessed [be] the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
 27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 

  "At the time the devil was cast out of heaven there were some spirits that did not know who had authority, whether God or the devil. They consequently did not take a very active part on either side, but rather thought the devil had been abused, and considered he had rather the best claim to government. These spirits were not considered worthy of an honorable body on this earth .... Now, it would seem cruel to force pure celestial spirits into the world through the lineage of Canaan that had been cursed. This would be ill appropriate, putting the precious and vile together. But those spirits in heaven that lent an influence to the devil, thinking he had a little the best right to govern, but did not take a very active part any way, were required to come into the world and take bodies in the accursed lineage of Canaan; and hence the Negro or African race ..." (Orson Hyde by J. S. Hyde, p. 56)


THE REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST

 

Section_53 

VISION OF THE PRE-EXISTANCE, GIVEN TO MOSIAH HANCOCK, (around 1855)

Mosiah, how I long once again to behold thy face in yonder realms of glory, Yea the glory I had with thee and the friendship I had with thee, my friend, from before the foundation of the world. For I have striven with the sons of men, as thee, my friend, to turn them from their evil way, and their evil passions as they grovel themselves upon our and our Father' s earth for a season, to see if they would be worthy of an eternal inheritance. Yea, but they would not, therefor shall they not be cut off our Father's earth, and the meek, who have stifled their passions and disciplined themselves, according to the plans of the Gods, shall they not inherit the earth, saith the Lord? For the words of our Brother shall not return again void, "He that seeketh his life shall lose it, but he that loseth his life for my sake shall gain it." Yea, Mosiah, Mosiah, I, Art Bulla, have I not drunk out of that bitter cup also, and I have descended with thee below the stares, the frowns, and the calumny of men and women, that I might once again rejoin the sons and daughters of the Gods on high, that we may in­herit all that our Father hath. For these things are after Oath and Covenant of the Order of the Ancients, who are without beginning of days nor end of years, and shall we not come up as they, having proven ourselves worthy of their approbation? While the mean-minded gentile shall have non place among them, but shall be cut off forever and ever, worlds without end. For I have seen also as it hath been revealed unto me by the power of the Holy Ghost, thy sacrifice, and great is thy name, saith the Lord, for it, saith the Lord shall be had in remembrance for thy noble sacrifice, from generation to generation among the Saints of the Most High. I bless thee, my friend, by the power of the Melchizedec Priesthood which I hold, and hope to gather thee in my arms, that great and last day, when we meet at the feet of our Jesus. Amen. (I have received commandment from the Father to include this Vision of the Pre-existance in the body of the Revelations of Jesus Christ, despite the calumny and frowns and stares of the wicked, who know not my God.)

Att264a3
ody of the Vision: When about twenty-one years of age, I was permitted by the power of God, to go into His presence and into my former abode.

 2 I saw the Eternal Father on His throne and His wives on His left side, all shining in glory; I saw the Savior and knew Him.

 3 It takes the power of the Holy Ghost to tell the difference between the Father and the Son, they look so much alike.

 4 Jesus said: "Mosiah, I have brought you here to show you how it was before you went to the earth.

 5 "I had been to the earth; everything looked so natural and familiar.

6 I seemed to have been a companion of the Savior and talked with him like a friend.

 7 Again, He spoke to me and said: "Look and see man as he came forth .

 8 " I looked in the direction indicated and saw an innumerable line of God's children extending further than I could see.

198

SECTION 53.

 9 They were arranged in pairs, male and female, and passed in front of the Eternal with girdles tied around the waists; each pair seemed to have been created mates. (Note 1)

 10 When thus clothed, they were arranged in classes of about two hundred; the males sitting in front and the females behind them.

 11 They were taught in the arts and sciences, and everything necessary to make the heart happy.

 12 The teachers of the classes received the in­struction from certain notable ones, who in turn got their directions from the Father and the Son.

 13 I thought I was one to overlook the classes; I also saw Joseph, Brigham, and many others en­gaged in this work of education.

 14 I thought as some became more efficient than others they were advanced from class to class.

15 I thought my name was Mosiah, and the names of the other brethren there were the same as upon the earth.

 16 All at once there was a gathering of these spirits and the voice of the Great Eternal (for that is what we called God there) spoke: "Oh, ye my children," and His voice penetrated throughout space, so countless were His off­spring.

17 "We have an earth prepared for you, on which you can dwell and have a chance to come up, through obeying our Heavenly laws.

 18 "I there heard the question asked: "Who will go down and set an example of humility and faithfulness to these my children, that they may be brought, thru obedience to our laws, back into our presence?"

 19 I thought I saw one in the express image of the Father say, "Father, I will go down and set a pattern of humility and patience that your children, thru my example, may be brought back again.

Father who named them; and they were clad in long white robes

20 " How noble, I thought, He looked when He offered Himself so patient before the children of our Father.

 21 I saw another, who seemed to be a very high military officer who arose and said: "I will go down to yonder earth and surely I will bring all your children back to you so none of them shall be lost.

 22 "The plan of the first was accepted as being the only sure plan for an exaltation.

 23 The plan of the second was rejected with great kindness; but the second was not satisfied; and while the first stood in great humility by the side of the Father, the second with many who stood in with him, went about among the Heavenly hosts to advocate the plan, that was put forth as the rights of the second.

 24 This one was Lucifer, a son of the morning, for many had been with the Father for countless ages, and learned their lessons well, and he had been no dull scholar.

 25 Finally Lucifer openly rebelled against the Father and the Son, and six other mighty ones who stood faithful with them and declared, "I will have it my way.

 26 " I saw the faithful ones gather around the Father and the Son, and Lucifer's workers gathered around him, when one of the notable ones, who was called Michael, arose and said, "We will decide the contest.

 27 " It seemed that a platform was extended into space, upon which we could operate, by what power I could not tell.

Posted via email from The Redemption of Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home