Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Listening to "Various False Prophets" hosted by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/fZAAZ

Original Air Date: March 15, 2011
Various False Prophets

1 BELOVED, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:(1 John 4:1 - 2) Now the requirement, saith the Lord, is to know Art Bulla is the One Mighty and Strong (see Isaiah 28). Some false prophets reviewed (leaders of the Mormon Church), Camping who is predicting end of the world on May 21st, Nemelka who says he has translated sealed portion, and a new one, Congdon. How may they be known? By contradicting Brigham Young, in the case of Mormon leaders, contradicting Bible, in the case of Camping, contradicting Book of Mormon in the case of Nemelka and Congdon on when sealed portion to come forth. 7 Therefor that which is sent of me, doth not conflict and contradict my words and my purposes which I have spoken through the mouths of others of my servants the Prophets, even Brigham Young and others, concerning Israel, and anything which contradicteth these my servants who have gone before is of the devil and is false, though it be a Spencer Kimball, who is a false prophet, saith the Lord God of Israel. 8 Therefor that which is sent of me, saith the Lord, testifieth of me and my words and my purposes which change not, for I the Lord will not vary from that which I have said, but am the same in all ages of the world, and the plan of salvation hath it not been exactly the same, for that which saved Abraham, even the law thereof, must save ye, O ye stiffnecked and unbelieving generation, for are ye not also the same, in thy unbelief before me, O man, and O woman? 9 And it is that the evil one desireth through false administrators, to contradict former revelation which even angels of glory are forbidden, neither can they do, saith the Lord. Revelations of Jesus Christ, Section 29.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home