Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Listening to "Come Out of Her Babylon My People" hosted by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/fbton

Original Air Date: January 18, 2011
Come Out of Her (Babylon) My People!

History, the hand of the Lord in the nations in raising them up and destroying them. Socio-political-economic system in which Israel is presently immersed decried and condemned of the Lord. Scripture fulfilled: 1 AWAKE, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. 2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. 3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money. 4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause. 5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. 7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:1 - 7 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously... 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. Revelation 18: 4-8 Two former civilizations destroyed in America.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home