Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Listening to "Adam Who He Is" hosted by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/n5smi

Original Air Date: January 04, 2011
Adam, Who He Is

The Grandfather speaks to Moses of many earths and many Adams (an office in the Priesthood) : Moses 1:29-35 29 And he beheld many lands; and each land (planet) was called earth, and there were inhabitants on the face thereof. 30 And it came to pass that Moses called upon God, saying: Tell me, I pray thee, why these things are so, and by what thou madest them? 31 And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God (our Grandfather, saith the Lord), and talked with him face to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me. 32 And by the word of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son (also and office in the Priesthood--each earth having an "Only Begotten"), who is full of grace and truth. 33 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten. 34 And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many. 35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them. Adam's return prophesied by Daniel: 1 SPRING Hill is named by the Lord Adam-ondi-Ahman, because, said he, it is the place where Adam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet. (D&C 116:1) Present hegemony to be replaced by a new government, of, by and through the Priesthood of the Son of God, with two capital cities, Zion and Jerusalem, the Only Begotten to return to the Jews and Adam to return to the former location of the Garden of Eden, saith the Lord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home