Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Revelation on Fate of Heathen Nations from Israel's God

Dear Rick,
 
Dear Rick,
 
I happened to hear your plea over the air for understanding concerning a vital question as to the justice of God concerning so-called "heathen" nations.  I received a revelation (published) years ago concerning this.  An associate of mine (40 years ago) had been to Bombay, India (called Mumbasa now I believe) who had seen starving children, whose limbs had been cut off by parents to make them more sympathetic to westerners they approached for alms.  He could not believe a God would allow such misery, and therefore could not believe in God.  I, having received vision in 1969 in which I had been caught up to see and hear for myself, the Lord in his mercy granted the following revelation on this subject:
 

The Revelations of Jesus Christ

SECTION 9.

 

REVELATION ON FATE OF HEATHEN NATIONS

 

 

Revelation on fate of so-called heathen nations and the reasons why such great distress among these na­tions. Reward of these nations greater in resurrection for suffering. Apostasy of fat­hers thereof from Shem who is Melchizedec and Noah, Shem’s fat­her. Revelation given to comfort one who had personally ob­served starving in India. Judgment according to opportunity for acqui­ring truth.

.

ea, thus saith the Lord unto my ser­vant Walter, thou art called with an holy calling, yea thou art favored of the Most High God, even that Holy One unto whom thou hast given obeisance.

 2 Therefore, thou shallt be called counselor, and Apostle and prophet unto the Lord Jesus Christ, for this calling and ordi­nance will I give unto thee as thou art prepared in all holiness before me to receive.

 3 Yea, thus saith the Lord unto my righteous ser­vant, ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you, but as for my servant, I have chosen him from before the foundation of the world to do my work, and ye shall receive his words unto you­ward as if from mine own mouth, for whether by mine own mouth or the mouth of my servants, it is the same, saith the Lord God of Israel.

 4 For I am that God who it is that spake unto my servants Abraham, and Jacob and am the only true God, even of Israel, my chosen, from whom all of the families of the earth have derived their inher­itance, and from whom these same families have strayed or departed therefrom in their observances even from the beginning of time, saith the Lord, unto that which is an abomina­tion in my sight.

 5 Nevertheless, I the Lord have in my mercy unto these who are also my children given a portion of that truth which is pure and undefiled and that verily is right before me, even that it should come also unto them, saith the Lord God of Israel.

 6 For I the Lord God am no re­specter of persons and have given unto all nations of the children of men and have raised up my ser­vants among them that they should teach them also of me and have given unto them that por­tion of the way which it is that they should receive.

 7 But unto those who receive me, saith the Lord, shall be given yea, even all things, for all things will I reveal unto them, saith the Lord, and that truth which is pure and unsullied will I give unto them.

 8 And these things shall be given by the power and authority of my Spirit which it is that re­vealeth all truth that cometh from me, saith the Lord, and he that receiveth me, receiveth my Fa­th­er.

 9 Therefore this commandment I give unto you that inasmuch as you receive instruction from him unto whom is appointed this power, (for there is but one at any One time who holdeth the keys of these things, even those of the eternal lives spoken of) the blessings of immortality, honor, power, might and glory shall be added upon thy head, worlds without end, for of thine increase there shall be no end, if ye hearken unto me and unto those words which I shall speak from time to time, through the me­dium of mine appointment, which is after the Order of Melchizedec, which is after the Order of Enoch of Old.

 10 And it is from the Holy Order and the ordi­nances thereof that the nations of the earth have de­parted in their generations and have apostatized from that truth which was taught unto them in simplicity and plainness in the which they could not err.

 11 And thus it is that I will visit the sins of the children upon the heads of the fathers, for unto them is the greater condemnation for they, even they did sin against the greater light, and did turn aside from that which was right before me and depart unto that which has been their hurt.

 12 For ye, my son, have seen of their affliction and have been moved with compassion upon them and would that it could be removed.

 13 But all things will I the Lord make up unto them who suffer in the flesh, for it shall be toler­able unto these nations in their resur­rection from the dead, which res­urrection shall come unto all men through the atonement which I did make yea, even for all men, for greater love hath no man than this, that a man should lay his life down for his friends.

 14 But it was that in that pre-existent state, in the which they were spirits, even before the world was, it was made known unto them that which they would suffer in the flesh that thereby they might obtain so great a rest, yea, even worlds without end will I the Lord God feed them.

 15 And these who were spirits had their agency in that day and they did vote and agree that these things should be.

 16 And that they might have ob­tained the greater light did I the Lord God send mine Apostles unto them that they too might have been recovered.

 17 For their fathers in their wickedness departed from them of Old who were also appointed unto this power:

 18 Even from their father Noah as well as Shem who was Melchizedec, and Eber who were or­dained in the manner spoken of by the hands of the fathers unto mine Holy Order which is with­out beginning of days nor end of years and is the means by which the power of Godliness is mani­fest unto men in the flesh and without which no man can see the face of God the Father and live;

 19 And also Adam, who is with­out beginning or end, for there are many, who is the father of the spirits of men and also the body of the Only Be­gotten after his translation after the first council at Adam-ondai-Ahman, saith the Lord God, and Eloheim, or the Ancients who are Gods and the Grand Council thereof.

 20 For Adam, which meaneth Man in the Hebrew tongue, was he not a resurrected man from an­other world and a part of the Council, that He should also be­come the Father of the Only Be­got­ten in the flesh, saith the Lord?

 21 And unto those who partake of mine ordi­nances through the medium of mine anointed, which calling and ordination my ser­vant doth hold for time and all eternity, for he shall sit down even at my right hand, and verily thus saith the Lord, shall be with me in my glory, and unto those who call themselves after my name having received of these things, will I the Lord God give all things that where I am they may be also, that we may be one even as I and the Father are one.

 22 For the things of heaven shall descend and the things of earth shall receive them, even that of the City of Enoch which were taught the ordinances and laws of heaven according to the power which is encompassed within mine Order, which is after the Order of Melchizedec, which holdeth  the keys of all things and is the medium through which that which is to be re­ceived is dispensed unto the children of men.

 23 And there is no other name given whereby the sons of men may be saved from that which is to come, yea even such destruc­tion as has not been know among the children of men before nor will be known since.

 24 For I the Lord thy God am also Priest after the Order of Melchizedec.

 25  And no man taketh this honor unto himself, except he is called and ordained as was Aaron, the great High Priest, from whom the children of Is­rael received their dispensation.

 26 Even so, come unto me and learn of my ways, and I will give unto you, even as many as shall come, that peace which surpas­seth understanding, and if ye shall inquire of me concerning these things, will I the Lord manifest by the influence and power of the Holy Ghost that these things are verily true and are of me, saith the Lord.

 27 I am Jesus Christ who wast slain from before the foundation of the world and have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Fath­er did give unto me, and have done the will of him from the beginning.

 28  And thou shallt be his spokesman and shall be his mouthpiece, for I have not made him mighty in speaking, but this talent have I given unto thee that thou mayest glorify me of whom it is written that I shall utter my voice and that earth upon which thou standest shall shake.

 29 And I the Lord call thee unto mine Apostle­ship, that ye may bear record of me unto men that all may be edified together.

 30 Even so, I the Lord God have spoken it.

 31 For thy spirit also wast held back that thou shouldest come forth at this time for thou also was with me from the beginning and thou verily wast my friend before the world was.

 32 And he that is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven must be the least and the servant of all.

 

  • The Revelations of Jesus Christ: http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-28287-3 
  • "But we ask, does it remain for a people who never had faith enough to call down one scrap of revelation from heaven, and for all they have now are indebted to the faith of another people...does it remain for them to say how much God has spoken and how much He has not spoken?"  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Two 1834-37 Pg.60
  •  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six 1843-44 Pg.365
       When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet.
     
  •  Our website: http://www.artbulla.com
  •  "All men are liars who say they are of the true Church without the revelations of Jesus Christ and the Priesthood of Melchizedek, which is after the order of the Son of God."  Joseph Smith; TPJS p. 376
  • "He that can mark the power of Omnipotence, inscribed upon the heavens, can also see God's own handwriting in the sacred volume: and he who reads it oftenest will like it best, and he who is acquainted with it, will know the hand wherever he can see it...." (T.P.J.S., p. 56)

·         10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. (New Testament | Galatians 1:10 - 12)

Posted via email from The Redemption of Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home