Saturday, October 23, 2010

Listening to "First Written Revelation" hosted by Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio http://ping.fm/HnYpx

Original Air Date: October 21, 2010
First Written Revelation

The Revelations of Jesus Christ SECTION 21. Received February, 1979, Salt Lake City. Events to occur before second advent. Day and a night and a day in which there shall be no light from sun, moon, or stars. Earthquake to occur. False prophets reproved. Inspired prayer. Events among Jews at Jesus' return thereunto. First revelation (written) received. Began to write a letter to Stake President of LDS Church, and then began to receive much to my surprise...my first written revelation. Dear President Samuelson, As it is written, “If the Lord be for me, who can stand against me?” 2 Therefor having full confidence in the whisperings of the still small voice, which whisperings pierceth through all things and cause my bones to quake and my whole inner being to melt as it were from the manifestations of the power thereof before which power I sink to my knees in obedience and adoration, the manifestations of which speak saying: 3 Peace be unto thy soul, my son, for I have seen of thy tears and of thy sacrifice which I accept and will prepare a way for your escape and you shall overcome the world and will sit down in the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 4 Therefor fear not what man can do, for who can stay my hand or who can disannul the things whichI have annulled or frustrate the things which I have purposed unto the inhabitants of the earth which have all gone astray from the covenants which I have made with them? 5 What will I if I bring fire upon the inhabitants thereof that it shall leave them neither root nor branch that the earth be cleansed from the iniquity thereof and their abominations come no more up before my face, for shall I suffer their iniquity to continue? 6 Nay for I shall cause the whirlwind to carry them away, the mountains cover them and in the heavens there shall be thunderings and lightnings and I will cause the sun to hide her face and the moon shall be turned to blood...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home