Monday, July 5, 2010

Council of the Gods-Eloheim; Art Bulla on BlogTalkRadio - http://ping.fm/VXT20

Original Air Date: July 04, 2010
Council of the Gods-Eloheim

Michael ordained to the office of "Adam which is many". Moses 1:33-37 33 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten. 34 And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many. 35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them. 36 And it came to pass that Moses spake unto the Lord, saying: Be merciful unto thy servant, O God, and tell me concerning this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, and also the heavens, and then thy servant will be content. 37 And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The heavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine. 54 They are they who are the church of the Firstborn. 55 They are they into whose hands the Father has given all things-- 56 They are they who are priests and kings, who have received of his fulness, and of his glory;(D&C 76:54-56)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home