Friday, September 21, 2007

Open Letter to Warren Jeffs and FLDS (Fundamentalist Latter-Day-Saints)

Open Letter to Warren Jeffs and FLDS (Fundamentalist Latter-Day-Saints)

Dear Sirs,

I providentially it seems, stumbled across your website while chatting with an associate, Aaron Kim, on objections raised by Van Hale in his radio program on the doctrine of the One Mighty and Strong being localized to the specific time of the letter from Joseph to WW Phelps. I believe that your group is the one presided over by Warren Jeffs? I am Art Bulla, and you even have me listed as a claimant to the title of OMS on your website! I want to say here that I have never sought for this, or campaigned, as it were, for this, but my Father, Brinford R. Bulla prayed that a servant of the Lord be born to him. The circumstances of my birth were miraculous, and I can go into this at another time. I was caught up to see and hear unspeakable things in the presence of glory unspeakable and spoke in an unknown language with them for about an hour in 1969, the first time I left home right after I had been married. The account of this first vision is on my website artbulla.com. I was not even a Mormon. Truly, "The gifts and callings of God are without repentance." As Oliver Cowdrey stated on one occasion:

"Friends and Brethren.-My name is Cowdery, Oliver Cowdery. In the early history of this Church I stood identified with her, and one in her councils. True it is that the gifts and callings of God are without repentance; not because I was better then the rest of mankind was I called; but to fulfil the purposes of God, He called me to a high and holy calling." General Authorities, Collected Discourses v2, Andrew Jenson January 16 1891, The Three Witnesses.

Continuing with my own story, about six month later I was given a copy of the BOM and the same power which caught me up fell on me again. Since I have been ordained to the Apostleship legally and my hometeacher tried to assassinate me after receiving my first two written revelations the day John Singer was killed. I then got down on my knees after my blood was shed to inquire what authority I had, and I was picked up by the spirit and carried to my bookshelf upon which was located The Discourses of Brigham Young, by Johen Widtsoe. The book was opened right to the paragraph I needed to read. I know there are many, many fools and crackpots, and they abound, but I am not one of them. The Lord says now for the revelation to be sent to you, which I received on why the OMS cannot be Joseph Smith ( which I hand carried to Odgen Kraut at his printing shop at that time in Sandy, Utah, and mailed a copy to Owen Allred, and others just prior to my locating to Mexico). I am here now in Mexico and have a weekly radio broadcast on the internet which can be heard every Sunday at 3 pm PST by click in on the following link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?host_id=3513. You may call in to the program if you please: (718) 664-9754.

Years ago I had proposed a Council of the Friends of God to be formed to decide on items of doctrine, and invited Owen, Ogden, Henry Richards, Duane Crowther, and Alex Joseph to attend. Suprisingly to me, that all agreed. Own said, "I will come just to hear you preach, Art." And Ogden said, "If you can get all those other to attend, I will be there." But then the Lafferteys raised their heads and they did their work, and a pall fell and the curtain closed on any such enterprise as that which I proposed and the devil rejoiced in his victory by using these, as he does occasionally by raising up some fool for his errand, to run amock and cause ill to be spoken of the way. So my work has been frustrated many many times. But I understand that your group is in a hard way at present with Warren being imprisoned. (I once met in Colorodo City, the "Old Man Johnson" as I think he was called, but have never met Warren.). I would hereby like to propose a correspondence and an eventual meeting for the Redemption of Zion at which I can address your group on points of correct doctrine. I have, I believe, sound doctrinal reasons on why not any fundamentalist now has authority to seal plural marriage except myself (I must be plain), there being "only one at any one time", as you know including of course Warren. The following revelation is given to you from the Lord at his command at this time in answer to many prayers on this subject and on why the OMS cannot be a resurrected being. Please contact me by email, or by phone (619) 573-4475 in response to my overture. My website is http://www.artbulla.com. If I am wrong, set me in order for I am open to all truth, no matter from whence it comes.

Sincerely,

Your friend in the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, and a Compatriot in the House of God.

Art Bulla

PS: The tone of the revelation is somewhat harsh, the Lord being angry at the time, but that tone is not to be interpreted as necessarily directed at yourselves, for I have never to my knowledge personally dealt with any of you, and I do not judge you to be worthy of harshness, but on the contrary, the Lord is solicitous for your welfare at this time and pleads for you to receive the New Covenant by the which Israel can be saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Revelations of Jesus Christ

Revelation on Ogden Krautism

Titus 1:13

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Titus 1:14

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Revelation on why the One Mighty nod Strong cannot be a Resurrected being as taught by men. Received May 21, 1995, Lehi, Utah.

These are strong delusions poured out upon my people in the last days because of their disobedience to my law, which keep my people bound in bondage and scattered, yea even in Babylon the Great, saith the Lord, in the which my people are stripped of their national power and salvation and confounded by their common enemy, which blindeth their minds and bindeth them down with chains of darkness and confusion and false doctrines. Yea, do they not abound among them professing my name, saith the Lord?. One of these, saith the Lord, published in vain by men, is that mine anointed should be an angel. Yea even that One mighty and strong spoken of should be the resurrected being, Joaeph, whom ye revere, is a fable. For against such my servant Paul contended in his day, in the which the churches, were subverted by the teachings of men, in the which they too were led to defy me, the Lord thy God, that giveth revelation unto mine anointed as in times past, that ye may have a sure guide, an unerring director, a rock upon which I may build my kingdom to come. For him I know, saith the Lord, and though all the earth with hell at its back should unite to oppose him, yet I the Lord shall extend mine arm to support him, and with me he shall be the majority. For I the Lord God have a controversy with all flesh. Yea, O vain man, know ye not that angels cannot baptize, else why did not John known as the Baptist not baptize Joseph and Oliver? Yea, know ye not that it is an unchangeable and everlasting law among the Gods and the sons of God in all time and on all worlds, throughout all eternity, that whenever there is a legally constituted administrator of mine ordinances and my gospel in the flesh upon the earth, that the heavens defer, the performance of any duty connected therewith, to that legal administrator in mortality upon the earth? Therefore whether it be council, leading in battle, teaching, publishing, baptizing, ordaining, and setting in order the house of God in all its perfections upon the earth, saith the Lord, yea the heavens defer, according to the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood thereof. This Oath and Covenant ye have not understood, because of your fables, and heady rebellion as in ages of old, in the which my people, and their houses are subverted from the New and Everlasting Covenant. And this Covenant I, the Lord have confirmed upon the head of mine anointed forever, worlds without end, even Art Bulla, whom ye have cast out, even as they did unto Paul of old. For ye heap teachers unto yourselves having itching ears, that ye turn unto fables, that the One Mighty and Strong should even be an angel, a resurrected man, though it be Joseph, whom ye worship. Yea did not Cornelius learn from mine angel that he would be taught and set in order as to things pertaining unto my gospel by Peter? Yea and was not Saul pointed to Ananias, though Saul spoke directly according to his seership with me the Lord his God in the vision on the road to Damascus? Thus it was that I, who am a resurrected being, even Jesus Christ, whom ye draw nigh unto with thy lips, deferred according to the law spoken of; to Aninias who had the priesthood, who was a legal administrator upon the earth, for this is the law, saith the Lord. Wherefor does the devil recognize law? Nay, for he is a law unto himself, as ye, 0 man who contendeth with the heavens. Therefore the One Mighty and Strong is a man traveling on the earth and therefore cannot fulfill that unto which he was appointed if a resurrected being.

Yea, did I not say that ye would be led with an outstretched arm as at first? What meanest thou, 0 man, was Moses resurrected when he led the children of Israel at first, in the day of battle, in the day of my vengeance against Pharaoh? And the United States is Pharaoh, saith the Lord. Therefore ye cannot fulfill the scripture which cannot be broken, and be led as at first if mine anointed be resurrected. For do not the heavens recognize and honor and sustain, the Holy Order of God in mortality, to lead the children of Israel, to teach, turn rivers out of their courses, hold armies at bay, baptize and set in order my house, though the whole earth fight against mine anointed as anciently? I say unto thee, Yea, for I am the Lord, and if I be for him who can stand against him? Yea, why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? And for this cause hath the Lord God caused that a curse should come upon the land, and also upon your riches, and this because of your iniquities. Yea, wo unto this people, because of this time which has arrived, that ye do cast out the prophets, and do mock them, and cast stones at them, and do all manner of iniquity unto them, even as they did of old time. And now when ye talk, ye say: If our days had been in the days of our fathers of old, we would not have slain the prophets; we would not have stoned them, and cast them out Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a prophet come among you as my servant and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your sins and iniquities, ye are angry with him, and cast him out and seek all manner of ways to destroy him; yea, you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deeds are evil. But behold, if a man shall come among you and shall say; Do this and there is no iniquity; do that and ye shall not suffer ; yea he will say: walk after the pride of your eyes, and do whatsoever your heart desireth ---and if a man shall come among you and say this , ye will receive him, and say, he is a prophet. Yea, ye will lift him up and ye will give unto him of your gold, and of your silver, and ye will clothe him with costly apparel and because he speaketh flattering words unto you and he saith allis well, then ye wilt not find fault with him. 0 ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiff-necked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light? Yea, behold the anger of the Lord is already kindled against you; behold, he hath cursed the land because of your iniquity. And behold, the time cometh that he curseth your riches, that they become slippery, that ye cannot hold them; and in the days of your poverty ye cannot retain them. And in the days of your poverty ye shall cry unto the Lord; and in vain shall ye cry, for your desolation is already come upon you, and your destruction is made sure; and then shall ye weep and howl in that day, saith the Lord of Hosts. And then shall ye lament and say. 0 that I had repented, and had not killed the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out. Yea, in that day ye shall say: 0 that we had remembered the Lord our God in the day that he gave us our riches, and then they would not have become slippery that we should lose them; for behold, our riches are gone from us. Behold, we lay tool here and behold, our swords are taken from us in the day we have sought them for battle. Yea, we have hid up our treasures and they have slipped away from us, because of the curse of the land. 0 that we had repented in the day that the word of the Lord came unto us; for behold the land is cursed, and all things are become slippery, and we cannot hold them. Behold, we are surrounded by demons, behold, we art encircled about by the angels of him who bath sought to destroy our souls. Behold our iniquities are great. 0 Lord, canst thou not turn away thine anger from us? And this shall be your language in those days. But behold, your days of your probation are past; ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation until it is everlastingly too late, and your destruction is made sure; yea, for ye have sought all the days of your lives for that which ye could not obtain; and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness, which is in our great and Eternal Head..

And thus ye imagine a vain thing, saith the Lord, that the One mighty and Strong is a resurrected being! And this that ye might remain in a scattered and corrupted state, that ye may not repent and conform unto to my law in order that I should take up my abode among you. Therefor the heavens are offended and withhold. For ye, in your iniquity prefer the confusion of tongues and the delicacies of that whore, even Babylon the Great, to my glory and my law, than that I should rule over you as prophesied, that Zion should descend as at first. And ye think thy sins are covered by Kraut. But behold, I the Lord see, that my pure eye piereeth through that thy sins shall be shouted and read upon the housetops in the day the sealed portion should come forth. Yea for I have shown you, even unto Moroni, who did behold and read of your iniquities, which ye think are hidden, but they are not hidden unto me. Yea that one mighly and strong is a man in the flesh, subject to hunger, temptation and cold and death as ye, 0 ye vain man. For this is the pattern of them of old and thus it is my law, that mine anointed descend below all things, that he may take his place among them who be sanctified in regions of light forever, yea as my co-sufferer and co-heir with them who have gone before. Even so, amen.

Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Five 1842-43 Pg.264

"Peter could baptize, and angels could not, so long as there were legal officers in the flesh holding the keys of the kingdom, or the authority of the priesthood. There is one evidence still further on this point, and that is that Jesus himself when he appeared to Paul on his way to damascus, did not inform him how he could be saved. He had set in the church first Apostles, and secondly prophets, for the work of the ministry, perfecting of the saints, etc.; and as the grand rule of heaven was that nothing should ever be done on earth without revealing the secret to his servants the prophets, agreeably to Amos 3:7, so Paul could not learn so much from the Lord relative to his duty in the common salvation of man, as he could from one of Christ's ambassadors called with the same heavenly calling of the lord, and endowed with the same power from on high -- so that what they loosed on earth, should be loosed in heaven; and what they bound on earth should be bound in heaven..."

The Kingdom of God, or nothing.

http://www.artbulla.com

--
Listen to Zion Redemption's Radio hosted by Art Bulla and Aaron Kim on Sunday from 3 to 4 (pst). Just go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?host_id=3513 All are invited to call in live, email at art@artbulla.com, or by MSM artbulla@hotmail.com. This show is dedicated to the redemption of Zion, revelations of Jesus Christ, authority, Priesthood, Kingdom of God, doctrine discussed pertaining to the salvation of Ephraim and Manasseh. During non broadcast hours you can also listen to archived shows.

My Testimony of a Living Prophet: http://www.artbulla.com/zion/Aaron's%20Page.html

Aaron Kim

www.artbulla.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home